Feeling like there is no other option but foreclosure can be an overwhelming experience. Know that you are not alone. Thousands of homeowners in the United States are facing the same challenges as you every single day. Now more than ever before there are solutions.
You need help, guidance, and someone who understands the difficult choices you are facing about your home, your family, and your life. Quite often a homeowner facing a foreclosure thinks they have to go through the process alone, forced into a daunting situation caused by unforeseen circumstances beyond their control. Facing damage to your credit, and the possibility of not being able to purchase another home for 10 years can be a tough future to face, but by tapping into the expertise of a knowledgeable real estate agent, there are options available for you and you've come to the right place.
We provide you with information about how to avoid a foreclosure, explain the effects it can have on you and your family, and offer other options that may be available to you. This includes a short sale, and we can help you determine if you qualify.
IdahoforeclosureSOS.com is your local resource for Idaho foreclosure avoidance counseling and our services are free to you. Your best chance for success is to act early before your lender takes action against you.
Reasons To Hire Our Professional Short Sale Team:
- Protect Your Credit Score - A short sale will impact your credit less than a foreclosure or bankrupcy.
- Reduce Your Debt - A short sale may eliminate your home mortgage.
- Avoid Foreclosure - Foreclosure is a complex legal process that in most cases can be avoided.
- Stay In Your Home Longer - Your lender will allow you to stay in your home during the short sale process.
- Free Services - A short sale will cost you nothing.
- Confidentiality - Please know that all communication with us will be held strictly confidential.
CONTACT IDAHOFORECLOSURESOS.COM TODAY TO LEARN HOW WE CAN HELP YOU.
A short sale is not the best solution for every homeowners, sometimes seeking other alternatives will be in your best interest and we can discuss those alternatives with you so you will have confidence that you are making the best decisions possible.